Friday, August 6, 2010

pictures of a perfect {to me!} friday.

Today was seriously the best. So, I decided to semi-document it with photos. I completely took the day off and forgot about work and enjoyed some much-needed time with my sister. (and mom for part of the day!) I love them dearly, and even though I see them all the time- it has become rare to spend undivided time with them. Here is a walk through my day... with snapshots.
We started out with breakfast at Gailey's... a Friday tradition and one of my favorite restaurants! Unfortunately, Mom isn't in any of the photos. :( But, I love this one of me and my sis!

Oh how I love time at Hobby Lobby.... and I love how they are already celebrating Christmas! :)
CHRISTMAS! ;)

Looking all cool riding around town in my sister's shades. ;)

We then went to Target (no photo), where I bought a "cooling base/raised stand" for my laptop... I'm thinking it's going to be better for my back and neck since I'm on my computer so much! I also got a super fun headband with giant flowers that I can't wait to wear! :)

Then, of course, Michaels to look for more crafting supplies! :)

And, at my sister's request, and to my enjoyment- we made a trip to Redeemed...

and, of course, walked away some time later with a stack of books that I look forward to reading. :)

Made a trip to the mall... haven't been in FOREVER it seems... we just love walking around and talking and....

STARBUCKS! ;) [p.s. this photo was on the first try! wow!]

We bought a couple of awesome sale items at Charlotte Russe, and they gave us our choice of candy necklace or blow pop... okay? sure. :)

and dinner happened at BAMBU vietnamese! I love that place. Fresh spring roll. Lemongrass beef vermicelli. Avocado boba smoothie. YUM. :)

Then- we met up with my parents to see the movie "Letters to Juliet" at the Palace...

It was a precious love story... and there were some amazing shots of the Italian countryside! :)

To top it all off- I went home and ate a pear. I had one the other day, and it had been years since I've had one... I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid. mmm....
Today was great. Hope you enjoyed the recap. :)
check out my sister's awesome blog here: liveoutlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment