Monday, January 19, 2009


I love Mondays... strange, I know. :)  Today I had to give myself a little slap on the wrist about being disciplined... I have to do that every once in a while.  It was a fun afternoon of taking some photos of my gorgeous friend, Erin.  I just love her... can't wait for you to see the pics! :)  I will have to post a few tomorrow.  And, I have decided to change my header to a valentine's theme after all... took the pic of the doily this morning.  Anywho (that's for you Hona), here is a picture of a bark candy endeavor this weekend.  BTW.  18.25 Life Group at Randy Bacon's studio last night was awesome!  Not so much looking forward to getting like 3 shots in the morning... but, the trip to Thailand will be so worth it! (90% sure we are going!) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment