Friday, January 16, 2009

new year. new blog. new camera. new inspiration.



It's a new year.  Fresh start.  Fresh blog.
I have been using a different blog for my photo blog.
www.heathercherie.wordpress.com
I may or may not try to import some of those posts.
I also have a website where you can view my photos.
www.heathercheriephotography.com  
Last week, I got a Canon 5D and new lens that I am super excited about.
I feel like I am falling in love with photography all over again.
Not to mention... falling in love with living all over again.
I am excited for the year.  I see some challenges just in the horizon, but I know those will be opportunities to overcome and believe in the greatness of God.
I feel like I am learning so much and gaining fresh inspiration every day.
Now, it's time to live it out.
Here are some photos taken with my new camera.  Just a very small glimpse of more beautiful photos to come.  I hope you enjoy them.  I also hope you will have me capture your moments this year.  Photos are timeless.  People, young and old, continue to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment