Saturday, May 9, 2009

la la la la...

Oh what a week it has been.  Last weekend, I went to urgent care because of severe pain in my tailbone... to find out that I had a cyst on my tailbone.  They proceeded to drain it right then and there... most painful experience of my life.  This week has been a process of recovery.  Thank you, Jesus, for helping and healing me.  I feel like I can handle anything now. :)  (and to my dear mommy for helping me).  It has been a wonderful time to get rested up, though... didn't realize how tired I was.
The great weekend started today. :)
neighborhood garage sale.
designed for life photo shoot.
sunshine and iced green tea.
dinner with friends.
more garage sale.
newborn photo session.
worship at jra.
mommy's day. :)
jrmc graduation.
kc with mom on monday.
glorious. :)

2 comments: