Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a merry little christmas.





This is my family, and we love each other dearly. We stick together through the good and the bad... when other people fail me, I know that I can count on them... US. At the beginning of the year, we made it through Dad's thyroid surgery. Then, we went on an incredible trip to Thailand and Tokyo... summer vacation in Florida... my photo biz has taken off... Hona graduated with her Master's degree (MBA)... God has done it all. We celebrate a wonderful year and look forward to the things God has in store for 2010. [thank you, becca, for taking these rockin' family photos] [looking forward to the day when we will have two more incredible men in them. ;) ]

3 comments:

  1. I love all four of you :) such an incredible family. and so photogenic! i'm amazed at how these photos turned out! beautiful. impressive editing Heath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I can't wait to see two good looking men in there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! :) beautfiul little family! :)

    ReplyDelete