Monday, March 30, 2009

elephant day.


Yesterday we went to the elephant camp.  I loved it! :)  There were so many elephants.  The strange part to me is that you basically just walked around with them out in the open.  We decided not to do the elephant rides in the jungle.  But, it was sure fun sitting on their legs, petting them, and taking photos with them! :)  We watched the elephant show, where they played soccer and drew pictures... it was awesome!  Last night, we went to the night market.  Fun.  Did I mention that I LOVE watermelon juice shakes? :)  (and lemon filled cookies and lemongrass tea)  I'm going to miss Thailand.  We have had a wonderful trip... we are flying out this afternoon.  I'm really going to miss Kelly. :)  But, she will be coming home soon.  Well, I'm off to make the most of the time we have left here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment