Tuesday, March 17, 2009

oh what a day it shall be...

Today is going by too quickly.  We are leaving in the morning to go to Thailand for 2 weeks.  Crazy!  I have so much to do and probably shouldn't be writing this. :)  But, I wanted to.
It's a lovely day outside, so I'm glad I will be out and about this afternoon.  This morning I have been drilling hooks into the backs of picture frames for some pieces I am having in the jra artwalk.  Interesting.  lol.  I have to take them to the church this afternoon.  Still need to go to the library to get some reading material for the trip... get a photo cd to a client... walmart, michaels crafts, mall, pick up my bridesmaid dress, e-mails, messages, finish packing, oh my! :)  Unfortunately, my throat is very sore... maybe a result of not enough sleep over the past few days... Well, it seems to me that it may be a frappuccino sorta day. :)
Looking forward to a great trip... and hoping I will be able to take a deep breath when I get on the plane... I'm excited... there just seems to be a little family tension with everyone feeling kinda stressed... :) :) :) ...to be expected, I suppose.  Even though we will be busy while we are gone, I'm hoping for some time to read (which I know I don't do enough) and to spend some extra time with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment