Sunday, March 1, 2009

Here I come...

Well, it is entirely past my bedtime... but, I'm feeling the urge to write...  I love this photo of my sis and I... good friends we are. :)  I love that we look/are so happy! :)  Tonight, life group was really great.  We talked about God's provision and His creativity in that provision...  What an awesome thought.  Any creativity that I have is nothing compared to His.  Because of this, I should feel completely confident in His way of providing for me in every aspect of my life.  He truly knows the best way of doing things.  As I am sitting here writing, I am feeling quite hopeful about life.  I am doing several photo sessions this week and next... so excited yet very busy! :)  I need to get back to doing what I love! :)  God is really birthing within my heart a greater passion for the high school students I work with... it's going to be incredible to see the things God does in their lives!  I sang in the 6.8 service this morning... it was interesting... but I love it... I'm excited to see the places God is taking me in spite of myself.  Wow... life is quite a journey... I'm determined to enjoy it, walk through the doors of opportunity God opens, and to be spent for His purposes.  I can't see months in front of me or years in front of me... all I know is I want to love Jesus more... and as a result to love people more.  I live in a big world with a big responsibility... and I'm going to do something about it.  Well, I better go to bed and get rested up... the inspiration is flowing... the motivation is rising... I can feel it inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment